Crystal Towers 2
A downloadable game for Windows
Crystal Towers 2 XL is an adventure platform game inspired by the shareware of the 90s. Join Bernard the monk as he makes his way through the hostile reaches of the kingdom on a quest to recover the sacred instruments that hold the world's music together.
This XL edition is a partially remade version of the original game from 2011, adapting the game for widescreen as well as improving a host of things that were missing the first time around.
- Nearly 300 individual challenges, enough to last more than your lifetime (if you're a medium-sized insect)
- Steam Achievements - some of which aren't patronizing and useless!
- Absolutely no water or ice levels!
- The Synthesizer, which lets you create magic artefacts to help you on your quest with mere hours of grinding for items!
- Use the Music Castle's free wifi to post your scorecard online and laugh at your lesser friends!
- The engine behind Five Nights at Freddy's doing something that isn't lastingly traumatic!
- Programmer art galore!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files: